A wedding guest book is a great way to look back on your wedding and remember all your loved ones’ advice and congratulatory messages. We’re all familiar with the standard guest book, but nowadays, couples are selecting more unique alternatives. Take a look at some of our ideas!
1. For our world travelers-you’ll love having a globe for people to either sign, write a message, or offer suggestions on trip destinations!
2. Invite guests to write a message on quilt squares. This is a great way to always keep your wedding day memories close by!
3. Have people write on Jenga blocks that you can assemble on your first couple’s game night.
4. If you love puzzles, you’ll definitely love having guests sign individual pieces for you to assemble later on!
5. A wooden swing is a memorable addition to a new home. Ask guests to write messages on this.
6. For our outdoorsy couples, consider using a pair of wooden skis for guests to sign-you can mount them in your home to remember your special day.
7. If you have an artistic side, you’ll like using pieces of wood to create a shape for guests to sign on.
8. For an earthy display, guests can write their best wishes on stones to keep the marriage “off the rocks.”
9. For an upgraded guest book table, set up a photo station with polaroid cameras, pens, markers, wase tape and stickers so guests can assemble a scrapbook for you!
10. If you choose to forgo writing altogether, set up a video station for guests to record messages for you.