FIRST THINGS FIRST
- Up to five (5) meetings to be used at your discretion (i.e. planning meeting, venue walk through/site visit, assistance at vendor meeting such as photographer, DJ, cake tasting, etc.)
- Unlimited e-mail correspondence
- Wedding to-do’s + updates
- Full access to an interactive wedding planning portal which includes a wedding checklist, budgeting tool, design studio/mood board, guest list/tracker, seating arrangement chart and more!
- Catering + menu selection
- Venue + vendor recommendations
- Secure vendors + contract review and negotiation
- Manage all correspondence with vendors
- Establish a vendor payment schedule to keep you on track with payments
- Assistance in developing a color scheme, theme and décor ideas
- Selection and wording on wedding save the dates, invitations, programs, menu cards, place cards, etc.
- Guidance when choosing wedding favors, attire, gifts, welcome bags, etc.
- Determine the ceremony order of walking + assist with wedding vows
- Assist with selection of décor + rentals
- Arrange transportation + hotel accommodations/reservations
- Rehearsal dinner planning
- Assistance with wedding website
- Finalize ceremony, cocktail hour and reception details
- Creation of wedding day itinerary/timeline
- Final meeting (month of wedding) to discuss timeline and details
- …and more!
WEEK OF THE WEDDING
- Confirm arrival times with vendors + distribute wedding day timeline to them
- Wedding eve email with helpful tips and advice to prepare for the big day!
- Final venue walk-through to discuss Banquet Event Order (BEO) and room layout*
- Rehearsal attendance & coordination*
ON YOUR WEDDING DAY
- Oversee and manage all wedding day logistics (Lead Event Coordinator + Assistant, unlimited hours)
- Act as the point person for vendors, wedding party and guests
- Assist with last minute errands (if requested)
- Handle any wedding day emergencies that may arise (we’ll bring a wedding day emergency kit full of bobby pins, band-aids and more… just in case!)
- Set up and tear down personal items including, but not limited to: ceremony programs, place cards, menu cards, favors, guest book, photos/signage, etc.
- Oversee deliveries and set up of miscellaneous items such as table linens, chair covers, centerpieces, floral arrangements, etc.
- Manage the wedding day timeline and ensure everything is running on schedule
- Distribute and pin all corsages, boutonnieres, and personal flowers
- Greet guests and direct them to ceremony and reception site(s) and graciously answer any questions they may have throughout the day
- Round up, line up and cue the wedding party for the ceremony processional
- Cue ceremony musicians or DJ in regards to ceremony music (song changes)
- Work with catering and/or venue wait staff to confirm food timing and logistics
- Coordination of grand entrance, toasts/speeches, first dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, etc.
- Oversee late night food + ensure this comes out or is delivered on time
- Ensure end of night transportation arrives on time and is running on schedule
- Organize and pack up décor toward the end of the night + transfer everything to a secure onsite location or vehicle
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors
- …and more!
AFTER YOUR WEDDING
- Follow up with all of your vendors and thank them for helping make your wedding day the BEST DAY EVER!
OPTIONAL ADD ONS
- Welcome bag assembly + delivery
- Management of RSVPs + guest list
- Additional planning meetings*
- Venue walk-throughs (tours)*
*Travel Expenses will incur for event location 30 miles outside Minneapolis at $1/mile. Hotel accommodation expenses will incur for event location more than 60 miles outside of Minneapolis (fee TBD).