One of the most exciting things about a wedding (besides being the ones getting married, of course) is dusting off your dancing shoes and getting ready to bust a move. There will always a certain Top 40 songs, some one-hit wonders and your own personal favorite genre that you will want to play - but there are a few fan favorites you should plan on blasting through the sound system. Whether you hire a DJ, band, or create your own playlist, here’s a list of the top 10 most popular songs you should play at your wedding to get the crowd dancing!
1. I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
2. Yeah! - Usher
3. Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
4. Uptown Funk - Ronson
5. Don’t Stop Believin’ - Journey
6. Cupid Shuffle - Cupid
7. I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
8. Livin’ on a Prayer – Bon Jovi
9. Wobble – V.I.C.
10. Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO