Wedding planning can be stressful because there are a ton of elements to consider during the process. One of the most vital, however, is your photographer and making sure they capture the moments that are most important to you. After all, this is how you will remember the best day of your life! Here’s our list of the top 10, must have wedding photographs.
1. The invitation suite – perfect opportunity to get a photo of the rings as well.
2. The bridal portrait- I’m talking fashion magazine worthy photo. Make sure the groom gets his model moment too!
3. The bridal bouquet
4. The ceremony site
5. The first look – whether that be in seclusion or when you first walk down the aisle, this is a must-have!
6. The entire wedding party
7. The first kiss
8. The tables and place setting- make sure those centerpieces are captured!
9. The cake – you for sure want a snapshot of the cake alone, but don't forget the cake cutting photo too!
10. The first dance
You should definitely look at this list as a jumping off point of what is important to you, and make sure your photographer knows it. But, remember that your photographer is a professional and you hired them based on their personal style. Trust in their skill and give them some freedom to capture candid moments as well as the rest of your wedding day through their eyes too.