You've been planning your dream wedding for what seems like an eternity... and the the big day is right around the corner. BUT WAIT! You're not done yet! We've put together a list of the top ten last minute wedding planning details you don't want to to forget!
- Final Dress Fitting: Make sure your dress fits like a glove, but at the same time make sure you're comfortable in it! Plan to pick up your dress the week of the wedding.
- Pick Up the Wedding Rings: Get those wedding bands ready and be sure to get your ring clean so it's extra sparkly on your big day!
- Confirm Delivery Times: This here is important! Be sure to not only double, but triple check vendor arrival times with your florist, rental company, bakery, and others. If you've hired a wedding planner or day of coordinator, this is something they will do for you (That's one less item for you to worry about. Whew!)
- Get Your Marriage License: Well, because you can't exactly get married without one!
- Prepare Tip Envelopes: That's right -- you'll want to thank your vendors for the excellent service they have provided. Consider putting cash in a sealed envelope and handing those envelopes off to a trusted family member, friend or your wedding planner/day of coordinator. From there, they can hand those out to your vendors throughout the day and evening.
- Write a Note to the Groom: Write your husband-to-be a sweet note letting him know how excited you are to finally become his wife. In return, maybe he'll even have a cute note or gift waiting for you on your big day.
- Get Those Nails Done: Mani and pedi, spa day, call it what you want. Make sure those pretty little toes and fingers are wedding day approved.
- Create a Wedding Day Timeline: From the time you wake up until the very end of your wedding day, you'll want to make sure you create a wedding day timeline that is thorough and includes every last detail. Your wedding planner or day of coordinator can help you with this!
- Pack for the Honeymoon: Pack before the big day so you don't have to rush into this the morning after your wedding. Don't forget to save some room for us in your luggage... did we mention we love to travel!? ;)