You're engaged! One of the first things you should do is share the news with your friends and family. Considering you have the use of the world wide web at the tip of fingers, why not create a wedding website that will capture a broad audience on the internet?! You don't need to know Java, HTML or CSS as there are plenty of options on the web that will help you get started (what a relief, right?). Not to mention, most wedding websites can be created for FREE!
- Story of how you met -- "The Proposal" (awww)
- The Wedding Details -- who, what, when, where, why. OK, seriously: accommodations, parking, and things to do in the area -- and we're just getting started
- The 4-1-1- on your wedding party
- Photos, photos and MORE photos (of the beautiful couple, of course!)
- RSVP - Yes, you can give your guests the options to RSVP online!
If you need some help getting started, send us a note. We're here to help!